- 2 Tblspns Olive Oil
- 2 Cloves Minced Garlic
- 1/2 Cup Diced Onions
- 2 lbs Ground Beef
- Salt & Pepper
- 2 Cans Chicken Broth
- 2 Heads Cabbage – Chopped
- Biscuit mix (We made one batch of Bisquick)
- Preheat oven to 450°
- In a large pot heat up the olive oil and brown the minced garlic.
- Add the diced onions and cook until translucent.
- Add the ground beef, stir and brown the meat. Season to taste.
- Add the chicken broth and the chopped cabbage.
- Let cook for an hour and forty-five minutes… stirring occasionally.
- Pour mixture into a 9”x13” dish.
- Place biscuit dough over the top and cook in the oven for 15 minutes or until biscuits are cooked through.